Sermons by Mark A. Hanna

Saturday, November 05, 2005

11/03/05

Nothing is so certain as change. This is my final day in my present position before being moved as part of a radical reorganization that has been masterminded by incompetent fools (imagine the Bush Administration on a smaller scale). With the new plan set to be in place next Monday, only now are the planners beginning to realize the myriad of details they failed to take into account.

The time at my current post is dwindling. Mom and Kim are arriving from Billings for a weekend visit, and that has given me the excuse to leave a couple of hours early. Saying goodbye is never easy, even when it is to something as abstract as the known and comfortable. There will be a new beginning, and I guess that is what is supposed to make the ending a hopeful one.

|